Monday, May 11, 2009

The Dodos Drink Miller Chill? Part 2! And Santogold w/Bud Light Lime

Finally found a video for you of the The Dodos' song "Fools" featured in the newest Miller Chill commercial:



Also, since I saw/heard about this Miller Chill commercial, I've also seen Bud Light Lime commercials (Bud Light's answer to Miller Chill) with the Santogold songs "Lights Out" and "Fine Tune." For now I just have video for "Fine Tune," but I think the ad with "Lights Out" is more artsy.



I wanted to know which of the beers was cool enough to have an alt band ad first, and it seems Bud Light had Santogold on in May 2008. I pretty much always prefer Miller to Bud, and I don't think either of these commercials will really persuade me to pick either Miller or Bud over, say, Magic Hat #9, but I think it's a nice coincidence that The Dodos are in the commercial for the beer I prefer. Now I at least have something cool to say about the beer.

No comments: